23 May, 2008

I'm not in Buffalo anymore...

$30 for a 3rd row ticket to a play-off game? For the Wilkes-Barre Scranton Penguins that's all it costs for a good seat to a conference final game!

By the way, here's my pick for the Stanley Cup finals -- Penguins in 6. This is based more on the fact that I kind of like the Penguins (in the "my team missed the play-offs so I'll jump on the bandwagon of a team I don't hate" kind of way. In my defense I did pick them during the first round as my temporary play-off team) and I hate the Red Wings because they're a dynasty team and "Iron Groin" Hasek's broken promise after joining them. (Remember that "oh, it's just one more year so I can get the Cup then I'm going back to the Czech Republic to raise my son" comment? Yeah, how many years ago was that?)

Next week I plan on doing an about me series combined with things I like about hockey like what Heather did last summer.

No comments: