05 April, 2010

Catching up

Ok, time for a real update. I could make excuses about being busy with school and other stuff after the Olympic break, but the truth is that I could have blogged about the Sabres if I wanted to do so. Lets face it -- they didn't give me much reason to talk last month. But now they are (almost) back to their old form and have locked up the NE Division. Our boys finally get another shot at that nice shiny cup. IF they decide to play well in front of Miller then they have a pretty good shot at it. Lets face it, as much as we all enjoyed Miller getting international recognition during the Olympics we were all thinking "If he loses it here but wins us the cup then it's all fine." Right now they need to have their "eyes on the prize, man, eyes on the prize," but not in the Mystic Spiral sort of way. (Side note: I just tried to find a clip of Trent and Jesse doing their "eyes on the prize" thing and couldn't find one.)

At any rate I plan on commenting a bit more on here. But right now I'm going to enjoy the awesomeness of finishing no worse than 3rd in the East (and possibly 2nd) as I fall asleep.

1 comment:

wickettime said...

wow, that was enlighting :),
gota love them mobles