10 September, 2009

Hockey is coming...

Just a few random things on my mind right now (since I actually have extra time)

I hope to get tickets to the Sabres season opener this year. I've never been to an opening game.

I was thinking today about how in less than a week there will be NHL games. Yes, they're pre-season games that don't count for anything, but it does mean that the season is right around the corner.

Speaking of games I hope to see the Portland Pirates a few times this season. They're coming to Scranton a couple times and playing in Hartford, CT twice. Since my sister goes to college near there now I'm hoping to see one of those games with her. It will probably be the second one since it's right before one of her breaks.

I was about to post a comment on a friend's facebook wall about hockey almost being here when I saw she posted a new status update a few hours before. My friend has an interview with the Sabres on Monday! Working for the Sabres would definitely fit her well. (Even if she does like Detroit as well.)

-- Sharpie

No comments: